Echelon Sandal Toe
- Product Information
Endolite: Splash Into Summer Savings!
available through Sept. 30, 2019
*Offer valid in the US on purchases from July 1, 2019 through Sept 30, 2019.
The award winning echelon prosthetic foot gives Activity Level 3 users hydraulic ankle control on ramps and stairs. It has an instant impact on postural symmetry, easing abnormal pressures at interface and other joints. Wearing echelon promotes stability and confidence on rough and sloping surfaces, reduces the number of falls plus it gives excellent energy response at all times.
- Independent hydraulic control of plantar and dorsi-flexion
- Biomimetic design simulates natural ankle motion
- Toe up for swing through clearance
- Natural toe position for sitting
- e-carbon heel and toe springs
- Elegant and compact for cosmetic finish
- Max. Amputee weight: 125kg (275lbs)
- Activity level: 3
- Size range: 22cm-30cm
- Component weight: 688g (1 lb 8.2 oz)
- Build height: 115mm sizes 22-24, 120mm sizes 25-26, 125mm sizes 27-30
- Heel height: 10mm
(component weight shown is for a size 26cm without a footshell)
- Patient Weight Limit: 275lbs
- Age Group: Adult
- Supplier L Code: L5968, L5981
- Rewards: Yes