- Product Information
Endolite: Spring on the Savings!
available through June 30, 2019
Savings Option 2: Purchase an Orion3 MPK and an Endolite Carbon Foot Family product and receive $500 off! Including products under following families: Elite Blade, Elite BladeVT, Esprit, Epirus, Elite2, Javelin.
*Orion3 and foot must be purchased together for promotion to be valid. $250 off the price of the knee and $250 off the price of the foot. Promotions will be adjusted on invoice. This promotion cannot be used in combination with any other promotion.
A lightweight, high energy return prosthetic foot, the elite blade is ideal for Level 3-4, high impact use from the casual jogger to the serious runner. The flexible extended pylon reduces shock load transmission making it a great crossover foot for work, leisure and sports activities.
- e-carbon foot with independent springs
- Lightweight with dynamic forward progression
- Spring range from low to high impact
- Male or female sliding & rotating housings
- Footshell and glide sock included
Max. user weight: 166kg (365lbs)
Activity level: 3-4
Size range: 24cm-30cm
Component weight: 580g (1 lb 4.4 oz)
Build height: 200mm – 365mm (min – max)
Heel height: 10mm
(component weight shown is for a size 26cm without a footshell)
- Patient Weight Limit: 365lbs
- Age Group: Adult
- Supplier URL: www.endolite.com
- Supplier L Code: L5986, L5987
- Rewards: Yes