Horizon 637 LSO
- Product Information
Excellent for post-operative patients in need of lateral support, the Horizon™ 637 LSO provides relief for secondary back pain resulting from surgery or injury. The addition of moveable, rigid side panels provide lateral support and a comfortable environment for healing. The Horizon 637 provides a therapeutic level of compression for targeted pain relief. One-size adjustable, all Horizon braces comfortably fit waists ranging from 24-70 inches*, and can be stepped down to the Horizon PRO (Pain Relief Orthosis) for the treatment of recurring back pain.
*Extension panel required for waists 50-70 inches
- Removable rigid side panels: Provide additional lateral control for patients in need of additional support.
- Reliable structural integrity: Tri-band technology system and integrated vertical stays provide stability and maintain structural integrity for effective compression and flexibility.
- Integrated anterior panels: An anterior panel on each end of the brace guarantees effective midline support. Aspen's innovative FlexTab design disperses pressure and naturally conforms to patient anatomy for increased comfort.
- Ergonomically designed molded pull tabs: Easy to locate by feel and designed for a comfortable pull. Bonded and stitched material increases strength and durability.
- Custom support: Firm but flexible back panel naturally conforms to patient lordosis while providing true structural support.
- Supplier URL: www.aspenmp.com
- Supplier L Code: L0637
- Rewards: Yes