i-Limb UltraPT Hand
The i-Limb Ultra is a myoelectric, multi-articulating prosthetic hand with five individually powered digits. It offers an electrically rotating thumb with manual override and has titanium strengthened fingers, which increase the carry load by 50 percent.
Features and Benefits:
- Individually motorized digits with compliant grip and stall-out ability.
- Titanium strengthened fingers increase the carry load by 50 percent.
- App control provides instant access to Quick Grips™ at the touch of an icon.
- 18 different automated grip options available.
- Auto-Grasp™ - anti drop safety feature for added reassurance.
- Available in 4 sizes – extra small, small, medium and large. Extra small digits are aluminum for lightweight durability.
- Electronically rotatable thumb, with manual override, automatically switches between lateral and oppositional positions.
- With our speed boost feature, digit speed can be increased by up to 30 percent.
- Muscle control uses specific muscle signals called triggers to instruct the hand to activate a specific grip.
- Vari-Grip™ feature for additional grip strength.
- Biosim™ and My i-Limb™ Apps.
- Multiple covering options available.