Please Note: In order to fit and program Kenevo, certification training is required by the manufacturer. Certification can be completed online HERE.
The lightweight Kenevo microprocessor knee is designed to support short, shuffling gait patterns and individuals who need support performing essential movements like sitting down and standing up. It brings the security of an MPK to an underserved group who needs it most.
- Adaptive swing release for increased security when walking
- Ability to adapt to different mobility capabilities and needs
- Automatic unlock and real time resistance adjustment for smooth sitting motion
- Sitting function
- Pre-lock for stability when standing up
- Programmable stance stability options
- Stumble recovery feature
- Walking backwards support
- Wheelchair function