Medium Air-Lock (Lock Only, Pins Sold Separately)
COYOTE DESIGN: Discounted price on select Coyote products
valid through August 31st, 2020
Discounted price on select Coyote products through August 31st. Final discounted price will appear in the cart.
Please Note: Air-Locks no longer come with pins. Pins are sold separately and come 2 per package.
A lightweight, dual-suspension pin system designed to combine suction suspension comfort with pin suspension security. The airtight seal prevents air from coming into the bottom of the socket, creating suction and reducing pistoning even without a sleeve.
Coyote Design's medium sized Air-Lock is for in-between limb sizes. It is designed to give a more intimate custom fit for smaller limb types.
Features and Benefits:
- Suction allows for less traction on the limb for increased comfort and decreased liner wear
- Expulsion valve or suspension sleeve are not needed to maintain suction in most cases
- Do not use with elevated vacuum
- Dual suspension, suction pin lock system
- Gain extra suspension even without a sleeve
- Reduces pistoning and traction on end of limb
- Improves suspension and comfort
- Decreases distal pressure
- Single-stage lamination
- Offset alignment capability
- 57 grams, 1.85” diameter
- 265 lb weight limit
- Build height: 1.625”
- Amputation Type: AK, BK, UE, Peds
- Activity Level: Any