Mens Ranger Chestnut (Split Pair Only)
A full list of modifications for this shoe can be found by searching "DRCMOD" in the main search bar.
Please Note: The modifications and shoes being modified must be on the same order, have the same shipping method and ship from the supplier.
Supplier is experiencing long lead times on backorders and has been slow to provide backorder details. Please consider an in stock product option.
Out-of-the-box comfortable and light hiking boot with durable construction.
Casual, sturdy and stylish for work, rugged enough for all your outdoor adventures. The Ranger hiker boot features a full top-grain leather upper, padded heel cup and tongue, and a wide toe box for superior support and comfort. Available in our unique no-tie elastic lace, this hiking boot will satisfy your desire for action.
Features and Benefits:
- Hook and loop fastener and easy-to-adjust toggle closure—no tying or untying required—ensures comfort, support, and a great fit
- Breathable material to regulate heat and and keep feet cool and dry
- Footbeds can be removed to accommodate your own orthotics
- Protective toe box provides extra protection from toe stubbing
- Use of top-quality materials and construction helps prevent wear and tear and makes for a longer lasting shoe
- Provides extra medial and lateral support and stability for day-to-day activities
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Swollen Feet
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hammer Toes
- Morton's Neuroma
- Injuries involving tendons, muscles, and bones (e.g. Achilles Tendonitis)
- Widths: Medium (B/C/D), Wide (E/EE), Extra Wide (EEE/EEEE)
- Sizes: 6.0 - 15
- Colors: Black, Chestnut
- Material: Leather