Pacifica & Pacifica LP
- Product Information
- The Pacifica is ideal for users with long residual limbs, due to its low profile design.
- In contrast with competing low profile foot products, which may feel stiff and uncomfortable, Pacifica users experience flexibility and energy return allowing them to walk farther, faster, longer.
- The lightweight and durable design requires less energy expenditure so that amputees are comfortable on their feet for longer periods of time.
- The pyramid lies within the foot shell, simplifying the cosmetic finishing process.
- A low build height also provides room for additional componentry, such as a rotator or shock absorber which can provide added comfort.
- Choose between the Pacifica (FS2) and Pacifica LP (FS4), each perfect for amputees with long residual limbs or those needing more build space.
- LP design requires less than 2" of clearance
- Lightweight and durable
Heel Height:10mm (3/8”)
Connector: Male pyramid
- Patient Weight Limit: 365lbs
- Age Group: Adult
- Supplier URL: www.freedom-innovations.com
- Supplier L Code: L5981
- Rewards: Yes
Impact Level Table
|Weight(lbs)||Weight(Kg)||Impact: Low||Impact: Medium||Impact: High|
|100 - 115||44 -52||1||1||2|
|116 -130||53 -59||1||2||3|
|131 - 150||60 -68||2||3||4|
|151 -170||69 -77||3||4||5|
|171 -195||78 -88||4||5||6|
|196 - 220||89 -100||5||6||7|
|221 - 255||101 - 116||6||7||8|
|256 - 285||117 - 130||7||8||9|
|286 - 325||131 - 147||8||9||N/A|
|326 - 365||148 - 166||9||N/A||N/A|