Pro-Flex XC K3 - K4 Foot with Unity
Pro-Flex XC prosthetic foot is designed for active users who enjoy hiking and jogging, as well as walking on level ground.
Pro-Flex XC is fully resistant to both chlorine and salt water submersion.
The Pro-Flex XC foot reduces the need for the user to actively push the body forward and helps to equalize stride length. It allows for forward progression of the limb, reducing impact to the joints for ultimate comfort and ease.
As with all Pro-Flex devices, it features our proprietary 3-blade design with full effective toe lever and a more anatomical split toe. In addition, Pro-Flex XC includes a lightweight foot cover featuring a grippy sole for barefoot stability on wet, slick surfaces. It is easy to clean, adapts to a range of footwear and has a natural arch and footprint.
Features and Benefits:
- Active Tibial Progression
- Carbon-X Active Heel
- Full-Length Toe Lever
- Proportional Response
- Sandal Toe
- Split Toe
- Amputation Level: Transfemoral and Transtibial
- Impact Level: Low to High
- Maximum Patient Weight: 166kg (365lbs)
- Categories: 1-9
- Size: 22cm - 30cm
- Weight of Foot: (Size 27) 772g (1.70lbs) w/ Foot Cover and Sock
- Build Height: (Size 27) 155mm (6 1/8in) w/ Male Pyramid and Foot Cover
- Heel Height: 10mm (3/8in)
- Adapter Options: Male Pyramid
Unity System Information:
- Maximum Vacuum: -23inHg (-600mmHg)
- Normal Operating Pressure: -16-20 inHg
- Added System Weight: 91g (0,20 lbs) w/ Pump, Socket Valve