- Product Information
- The Promenade™ is engineered to manage the unique gait dynamics of low impact ambulators including the diabetic & vascular amputee population.
- With an easily deflected toe - not too hard or too soft - the product returns energy without overpowering the less mobile amputee.
- Users will enjoy a more natural and efficient stride, allowing them to increase their daily activity.
- Partial Split Toe which offers controlled inversion/eversion for stability on uneven surfaces.
- The full length carbon sole plate provides increased energy storage and return and a stable base of support, promoting confidence among users.
- Simplified Fitting Process uses an integral male pyramid and just 5 weight categories form which to choose make for an easy fitting process, saving you time and money so you can move on to what's next.
Promenade Technical Specifications
Average Clearance: 5.2 in
Stiffness Categories: 1-5
- Patient Weight Limit: 325lbs
- Age Group: Adult
- Supplier URL: www.freedom-innovations.com
- Supplier L Code: L5981
- Rewards: No