Renegade AT & Renegade AT LP
- Product Information
- EnduraCore™ Technology: Proprietary composite-laminate delivers up to 3 times the fatigue life of a standard laminate in a design that also returns up to 35% more energy than competitive alternatives. The result is a more durable product that helps to preserve energy so users can do more with confidence.
- Vertical Shock Absorption: Patented, industry proven Z-Shock Technology™ helps preserve skin integrity while increasing user comfort.
- Multi-Axial Performance: Split-toe design delivers +/-15 degrees inversion/eversion for All.Terrain control and enhanced stability.
- Lightweight: Weighing in at just 515 grams*, the Renegade A•T prosthetic foot is more comfortable and requires less exertion. (*weight excludes foot shell)
- Unique Integrated Design: Design integration improves reliability with fewer components subject to failure.
Renegade A•T and Renegade LP-A•T Technical Specifications
Stiffness Categories: 1-9
Build Height (averages): Renegade A•T 6.75"; Renegade LP-A•T 5.125" (27cm, cat. 4)
Product Weight (averages): Renegade A•T 765g; Renegade LP-A•T 760g (27cm, cat. 4, including foot shell)
Connector: Integral male pyramid
Heel Height: 3/8"
- Patient Weight Limit: 365lbs
- Age Group: Adult
- Supplier URL: www.freedom-innovations.com
- Supplier L Code: L5986, L5987
- Rewards: Yes