- Product Information
Receive $1,000 off when you purchase this foot with a Plie 3. Learn more.
- Only one line of shock devices in the world has patented Z-Shock Technology™.
- Thinking Z means exceptional vertical shock deflection and comfort. But Z innovation goes further.
- Through active tibial progression, energy is absorbed and redirected, helping an amputee walk or run smoothly and confidently at any speed.
- Add to this a 100% carbon-fiber shock design and the result is a durable, maintenance-free device that's 1/3 the weight of traditional shock feet.
- As a result, amputees are able to walk farther and faster, expending less energy.
- Patented Z-Shock Technology is engineered to deliver a smooth gait at any speed, resulting in a comfortable walking foot that can also stand up to high impact forces
- All-carbon z-shaped heel is durable and maintenance free
- Less than 1/3 the weight of traditional shock foot products, reducing socket pistoning and fatigue
Renegade Technical Specifications
Sizes: 22-31cm (Sandal toe option available sizes 22-28cm)
Stiffness Categories: 1-9
Build Height (averages): Renegade 5.8";
Product Weight (averages): Renegade 358g;
Connector: Integral male pyramid
Heel Height: 3/8"
- Patient Weight Limit: 365lbs
- Age Group: Adult
- Supplier URL: www.freedom-innovations.com
- Supplier L Code: L5987
- Rewards: Yes