RevoFlex AFO Kit
- Product Information
Make a single AFO that works throughout your patients therapy.
With RevoFlex, you can build in adjustable range of motion and contracture management. Strong enough to create stability, gentle enough to create mobility.
Features and Benefits:
- Adaptable kit: One kit can be used to easily dial in a specific range of motion, or to progressively manage contractures.
- On-Demand Support: Instantly optimize limb position or range of motion. Enable patients to safely dial-in support when fatigued or in unstable situations.
- Accelerate Mobility: Dialing in progressive tension levels, mobility can be progressed safely and independently.
- Reduced Risk of Re-injury: Allow muscle development by reducing device dependence and enabling progression towards full range of motion.
- Fewer office visits: Use one adjustable device to progress patients through therapy. Adapting to patient needs eliminates the cost of multiple fabrications and refitting appointments.
- Even Pull: 4:1 mechanical advantage dial provides smooth, predictable and even movement allowing patients with limited strength and/or dexterity to effectively position the brace
- Revo Lamination Dummy
- High Power Dial
- Oven Safe Tubing (80 cm)
- HD RevoFlex Filament (100cm)
- Wire Feeder
- Patient Restringing Kit
- Supplier URL: www.clickmedical.co
- Supplier L Code: L1970
- Rewards: No