- Product Information
Receive $1,000 off when you purchase this foot with a Plie 3. Learn more.
- The Senator Prosthetic Foot is a lightweight, economical, energy returning product that shares composite engineering features with our advanced Freedom Series product line.
- It is designed to meet the needs of low to moderately active K3 level amputees seeking a prosthetic foot that will allow them to ambulate at varied speeds and participate in daily activities such as bicycling, golfing, hiking, and even light jogging.
- Lightweight, energy-return design facilitates smooth, easy stride so users can walk farther, faster using less energy
- Simulated ankle motion provides a stable base of support throughout stance phase
- Foot is not pre-bonded to the foot shell, allowing access to the foot module and simplifying the use of heel wedges to improve alignment
- Six stiffness categories and low or moderate impact levels enhance customization to ensure ultimate comfort and stability
- Integral male pyramid attachment simplifies the fitting process
Senator Technical Specifications
Stiffness Categories: 1-6, low and moderate impact
Build Height (average): 4.5 inches
Product Weight (average): 362g
Connector: Integral male pyramid
Heel Height: 3/8"
- Patient Weight Limit: 300lbs
- Age Group: Adult
- Supplier URL: www.freedom-innovations.com
- Supplier L Code: L5976
- Rewards: No
Impact Level Table
|Weight(lbs)||Weight(Kg)||Impact: Low||Impact: Moderate|
|100 - 120||45 -54||1||2|
|121 -145||55 - 66||2||3|
|146 - 175||67 - 80||3||4|
|176 - 210||81 - 96||4||5|
|211 - 250||97 - 114||5||6|
|251 - 300||115 - 136||6||N/A|