- Product Information
Receive $1,000 off when you purchase this foot with a Plie 3. Learn more.
World’s First Load-Activated Foot
The THRIVE prosthetic foot is the world’s first load-activated carbon fiber prosthetic foot designed to accommodate added weight when lifting or carrying heavy objects. THRIVE provides support for variable weight when it’s needed – resulting in a dynamic foot that feels the same regardless of load.
- Dual-Keel Design - THRIVE utilizes a synergistic, dual-keel design incorporating a full-length primary keel and a secondary, load-activated keel. When an additional load (up to 30% of the user’s body weight) is sensed, THRIVE’s primary keel progressively comes into contact with the upper keel, providing incremental support. This ensures consistent performance, and ultimately greater confidence among users.
- Self-Activating Response to Varied Loads - Users are free to carry on with their activities with confidence and without a second thought.
- Advanced Shock Absorption - 11 mm of shock absorption increases comfort and residual limb health by managing forces that would otherwise be directed to the socket and knee joint.
- Exceptional Ground Compliance - Split toe construction with +/-15 degrees of inversion and eversion creates multi-axial ground compliance to provide dynamic control and stability on irregular surfaces.
- Outstanding Durability and Reliability - Strong, carbon fiber construction and a hardy wear surface between the dual keels make THRIVE ideal for demanding users.
Sizes: 22-31cm (Sandal toe option available sizes 22-28cm)
User Weight Rating: 365 lbs. (166kg)
Stiffness Categories: 1-9
Connector: Male pyramid
Heel Height: 3/8" (10mm)
Part Number: FS5
Warranty: 36 months
- Patient Weight Limit: 365lbs
- Age Group: Adult
- Supplier URL: www.freedom-innovations.com
- Supplier L Code: L5981, L5999
- Rewards: Yes