Willow Wood One TF System
- Product Information
The WillowWood One® System provides transfemoral amputees with advanced socket technology that controls pistoning, reduces sweating, and allows for a broad range of motion while maintaining an airtight seal for secure vacuum suspension. Elements of the system, including a fabric less Alpha SmartTemp® Liner or Alpha Duo™ Liner and new LimbLogic® side mount option, work together as one to deliver reliable and secure elevated vacuum suspension without the need for hoses or bulky sleeves.
- Developed and designed for transfemoral amputees who comment about a lack of suspension or insecurity with their current prostheses and/or excessive sweating of the residual limb.
- Ideal candidates for this system have a residual limb that is 7 inches (178 mm) or longer or a femoral length of 6 inches (155 mm) or longer.
- Components include: Alpha SmartTemp® Liner or Alpha Duo™ Liner, One Gel Sock, One Seal, LimbLogic, Removable brim, alignment buttons, expulsion valve, and socket.
- WillowWood One® system may also be used as a suction system
- LimbLogic® is available as distal mount or side mount
- Control the LimbLogic® from a mobile device with the LimbLogic® app
Trial Period/Return Policy:
If a definitive socket has NOT been fabricated, the trial period is 30 days from invoice date and you are eligible for a full credit. If a definitive socket for the system HAS BEEN fabricated, the trial period is 30 days from the socket ship date from WillowWood®. A credit will be issued for the WW One® System components, less a non-refundable fabrication service fee.
- Supplier L Code: L5631, L5649, L5650, L5651, L5679, L5701, L5781, L5920, L5950, L8417
- Rewards: No
LimbLogic Pump: 24 months Liner, Sock, Seal: 12 months Definitive Socket: 2 months All from date of InvoiceLearn More