AllPro Foot with Direct Mount Pyramid
For shells sizes 19-21, order the Ossur Footshell.
The new AllPro foot from Fillauer crosses all boundaries, combining high flexibility and dynamic performance into a foot that allows the user to work and play like a pro. Whether walking on a flat surface or traversing steep hills, the AllPro performs to meet the amputee’s multiaxial needs. If exercise or sports are on the activity list, this “doit-all” foot easily transitions from the gym to the tennis and basketball courts, as well as the soccer, football, and lacrosse fields.
- Industry-leading flexibility provides excellent plantar and
- Carbon composite design for dynamic response
- Rocker Toe for easy and smooth roll-over
- Multiaxial function
- RPI pyramid adapter allows prosthetist to optimize alignment and performance for adult TT and TF amputees.
- Adjustable heel bumpers
- Patient weight: Up to 330 lbs. (150 kg)
- Foot weight: 15.9 oz. (450 g)
- Build height: 6, 8, 10, and 12 in. (15.2, 20.3, 25.4, and 30.5 cm)
- Foot sizes for 6 and 8 in. pylon: 19 – 30 cm
- Foot sizes for 10 and 12 in. pylon: 22 – 30 cm
- Functional level: K3 – K4