- Product Information
The AvalonK2 Foot is the latest hydraulic foot/ankle system from Endolite. It enhances walking confidence because it hydraulically adjusts to inclines and steps, the AvalonK2 self-aligns to secure the knee joint and encourage good posture and joint position, this enhances trans-femoral knee stability to help prevent falls and it reduces unwanted moments on the knee joint of trans-tibial users. The toes dorsi-flex after mid stance and remain elevated during swing phase providing increased ground clearance for safety and efficiency.
- Range of true motion, not just foot deflection!
- Hydraulic ankle provides plantar and dorsi-flexion.
- Ergonomic keel for ease of rollover.
- Single valve adjuster
- Sandal toe allows different footwear styles.
Max. user weight/Activity level: 150kg (330lbs) / 2
Size range: 22-30cm
Component weight: 780g (1lb 11.5oz)
Build height: 115mm
Heel height: 10mm
Range of ankle motion: 6° plantar to 6° dorsiflexion
(component weight shown is for a size 26cm with a footshell)
- Patient Weight Limit: 330lbs
- Age Group: Adult
- Supplier URL: www.endolite.com
- Supplier L Code: L5968, L5972
- Rewards: Yes