Mullet Cranial Interface
- Product Information
- CoolMax®/Lycra® and X-static® Silver Fiber with Lycra versions for use as an interface or scanning.
- Designed for children wearing an orthosis to treat positional plagiocephaly and other head shape deformities.
- Used to protect the skin and wick moisture away from the skin.
- X-STATIC® guards against dermatitis.
- If skin eruptions have occurred, changing interfaces two or three times a day and washing both head area and garments daily are helpful.
- Stretch allows one size to fit heads of 3 to 18 month old infants.
- Sold each.
- Material: CoolMax, Lycra, Polyester, X-Static
- Supplier URL: www.knitrite.com
- Rewards: No