Zero G AFO 2.0 Calf Lacer
The Zero G 2.0 ankle foot orthosis (AFO) is a prefabricated, offloading brace that relieves plantar surface pressure from the foot. The Zero 2.0 G AFO incorporates a supple, but strong, adjustable, leather calf corset with Ratcheting Dial adjuster closures. This design provides a total-contact, hydrostatic lift of the inverted cone shape of the calf to offload the foot. The Zero G 2.0 brace’s patented design, with malleable metal uprights, provides a sturdy, stable substructure that transfers weight from the ground to the calf and not the foot and ankle, providing up to 90 percent non-weight bearing.
Features and Benefits:
- Bi-Valve design with easy Ratcheting Dial adjuster closure system for ease of donning / doffing and provides Infinite adjustment
- Anterior tongue protection to complete the 360-degree lacer
- Built in tibia protection pads to offer comfort and support
- Laser utilizes innovative Unigrip strips to provide secondary suspension
- How to size for the Lacer & Base
Measurements of the calf circumference and the foot length are taken to determine proper sizing. The Lacer and AFO Base sizes of the Zero G 2.0 AFO can be interchanged for proper fit.
- How to size for the Silicone Interface
Measure the circumference 15cm (6in) above mid-patella and choose the correct size.
- SILICONE INTERFACE
Parylene® surface coated Silicone for soft interface