Pediatric Walking Boot
Swede-O® Pediatric Walking Boot helps immobilize the ankle and is ideal for severe ankle sprains, stable ankle fractures, post surgery, and post cast recovery. Studies show that bearing weight on a stable injury helps facilitate recovery, allowing the patient to return to normal activity at a faster rate.
Features and Benefits:
- Designed with a non slip rocker bottom and low profile heel to promote natural gait
- Shock absorbing, closed cell foam insole and heel cushion absorb and dissipate the impact of heel strike when walking
- A wide footbed provides increased stability and accommodates for edema and bandage while a deluxe foam liner provides comfort
- Includes fitting pads to accommodate extra space around the ankle, heel, or leg
- Bilateral design fits right or left foot