LimbLogic Unilateral Kit, Thermoplastic
- Product Information
LimbLogic is an electronic elevated vacuum system that features a small, Bluetooth® Low Energy fob, inductive charging, and a choice of mounting style. The controller is offered as a distal-mount 4-hole controller to mount inline with a prosthesis or, when clearance is a concern, a side-mount to place on the side of a socket. Both options feature a field-serviceable outlet filter.
A handheld fob allows practitioners to program LImbLogic for a set range of vacuum. The system continually monitors a socket’s vacuum level, maintaining a secure fit. Amputees may use the fob to increase or decrease the vacuum level as desired within the range set by the clinician. Regardless of the style used, the LimbLogic Controller is waterproof in fresh water to a depth of 3 meters (10 feet) for up to 12 hours at a time. The hand-held fob should not be exposed to water.
Clinicians using LimbLogic have the opportunity to interact with the controller using the fob. The LimbLogic Communicator and software interface with a LimbLogic controller via Bluetooth® Low Energy technology.
- Inductive charging for easy patient use
- Utilizes a small, convenient, Bluetooth® Low Energy fob
- Both pump styles are waterproof in fresh water
- The Controller & LimbLogic Sleeve work together for an airtight, secure system
- LimbLogic Sleeve enhances knee flexibility
- Control LimbLogic from your iPhone or iPad
- Patient Weight Limit: 350lbs
- Material: Aluminum, Tecform
- Supplier URL: www.willowwoodco.com
- Supplier L Code: L5781
- Rewards: Yes