Mens Carter Black (Split Pair Only)
A full list of modifications for this shoe can be found here.
Please Note: The modifications and shoes being modified must be on the same order, have the same shipping method and ship from the supplier.
Supplier is experiencing long lead times on backorders and has been slow to provide backorder details. Please consider an in stock product option.
A contemporary, machine-washable shoe that features double depth construction.
Transition from day to night in these easy-to-maintain, casual shoes. Durable and machine washable, the Dr. Comfort Carter is a versatile, go-anywhere men’s shoe that features excellent foot protection. The Carter is constructed with lightweight stretch Lycra and a two-way contact closure for extra flexibility and stability.
The padded heel and tongue helps to prevent skin irritation. Built 1/4 inch deeper, the Carter is designed to accommodate foot deformities such as bunions or hammertoes while still keeping its comfort and support.
Features and Benefits:
- Constructed with extra depth to accommodate extra volume for severe edema, internal braces, and AFOs
- Adjustable contact closure allows for easy adjustability and personalized comfort
- Breathable, durable Lycra material that allows shoes to be machine washed
- Seamless design helps to prevent skin irritation and provides comfort
- Use of top-quality material and construction helps prevent wear and tear
- Provides extra medial and lateral support and stability for day-to-day activities
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Swollen Feet
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hammer Toes
- Morton's Neuroma
- Injuries involving tendons, muscles, and bones (e.g. Achilles Tendonitis)
- Widths: Medium (E/EE), Wide (EEE/EEEE), Extra Wide (6E)
- Sizes: 7.5 - 14.0 (12.5, 13.5 not available)
- Colors: Black
- Material: Lycra
- Collection: Washable