- Product Information
Features and Benefits:
- Cellona Plaster of Paris splints are used to create immobilizing bandages on injured or fractured limbs.
- They can also be used to apply splints and reinforce circular casts.
- Cellona Wide Material is used for casts which cover large areas.
- 17-thread count cotton gauze fabric, with porous plaster of Paris coating consisting of α- and β-calcium sulphate hemihydrate
- 5 m roll, individual roll sealed in a PE pouch
- Supplier URL: www.lohmann-rauscher.com
- Rewards: No