GloboPed Forefoot Relief Shoe
- Product Information
- Shield included
- Bauerfeind GloboPed Forefoot Relief Shoe is a patient mobility device designed to shield and protect an injured foot.
- It removes pressure from the forefoot for injuries and post- surgical forefoot conditions and reduces convalescent time.
- With three Velcro straps, users are able to control the amount of compression while the inside provides a seamless and soft lining for added comfort.
- Helps increase activity and helps decrease pain symptoms.
- Helps improve healing time which helps improve quality of life.
- Shield prevents undesired contact with foreign objects.
- Made in Germany with the highest quality standards.
- Can be used for: Foot Injuries or Post-surgical forefoot conditions, Diabetic and Neuropathic forefoot ulcers, and Rheumatic feet.
- Supplier URL: www.alimed.com
- Supplier L Code: L3260
- Rewards: No