Liner-Liner Prosthetic Sock w/ X-Static
- Product Information
A prosthetic sock designed to be worn under a suspension liner next to the skin.
- Relieves skin shear irritations and improves comfort with liners.
- Tested and proven beneficial for amputees who wear liners as the primary interface.
- Ultra-thin material minimizes compromise to liner's suction grip on skin.
- X-STATIC silver fibers to inhibit odor in the sock; transport heat and moisture away from the limb.
- Washable interface keeps liner cleaner and helps control skin irritations.
- High stretch for excellent fitting qualities. less sizes required to fit most wearers.
- 5.8% Lycra® spandex, 94.2% polyester/X-STATIC (5%)
- Note to prosthetists: Due to the shearness of sock material, liner suspension should not be affected, however, suspension should be examined and verified for each wearer. Advise and select candidates accordingly.
- Material: Lycra Spandex, Polyester, X-Static
- Supplier URL: www.knitrite.com
- Supplier L Code: L8420, L8430
- Rewards: No