Liner-Liner Prosthetic Sock w/ X-Static
L Code: L8420,L8430
If none available in stock, item(s) will Ship from Supplier.
A prosthetic sock designed to be worn under a suspension liner next to the skin. Relieves skin shear irritations and improves comfort with liners. ...
A prosthetic sock designed to be worn under a suspension liner next to the skin.
- Relieves skin shear irritations and improves comfort with liners.
- Tested and proven beneficial for amputees who wear liners as the primary interface.
- Ultra-thin material minimizes compromise to liner's suction grip on skin.
- X-STATIC silver fibers to inhibit odor in the sock; transport heat and moisture away from the limb.
- Washable interface keeps liner cleaner and helps control skin irritations.
- High stretch for excellent fitting qualities. less sizes required to fit most wearers.
- 5.8% Lycra® spandex, 94.2% polyester/X-STATIC (5%)
- Note to prosthetists: Due to the shearness of sock material, liner suspension should not be affected, however, suspension should be examined and verified for each wearer. Advise and select candidates accordingly.
Write Your Own Review