Small Adult Triple Action
The Small Adult Triple Action ankle joint for 16mm systems is designed to provide highly adjustable active ankle control of the lower extremity during all phases of the gait cycle. The component excels in the orthotic treatment of complex disorders, such as stroke, multiple sclerosis and cerebral palsy. Ankle alignment, plantarflexion / dorsiflexion spring stiffness and range of motion are independently adjustable to help simplify optimization.
The clinician can easily tune the component to meet the changing needs of their patient through all stages of recovery and rehabilitation.
The Triple Action ankle joint provides multiple spring options, high spring stiffness and spring durability. Ankle alignment is read directly from the component body to simplify adjustment and track patient progress.
Features and Benefits:
- Independent adjustment of ankle alignment, Plantarflexion/dorsiflexion range of motion, Plantarflexion/dorsiflexion spring stiffness
- Independent ankle alignment range of plus/minus 10 degrees
- 4 high stiffness spring options included with booster spring models
- Compatible with unilateral or bilateral orthotic designs
Lower limb functional deficits as a result of:
- Cerebral palsy
- Multiple sclerosis
- Spina bifida
- Spinal cord injury
- Other neuromotor deficits
- Patient weight greater than 100kg (220lb)