Model 975/977 Cervical Collar
Only %1 left
If none available in stock, item(s) will Ship from Supplier.
The 977 model has been discontinued.975-For flexion and hyperextension (whiplash), injuries, torticollis and osteoarthritis. Perforated polyethylene with v...
The 977 model has been discontinued.
- For flexion and hyperextension (whiplash), injuries, torticollis and osteoarthritis.
- Perforated polyethylene with vinyl covered foam padded edges; hook-and-loop fastening and adjustment panels.
- Simple and quick anterior height adjustment – from 3” to 5”.
- Adapts for flexion, extension and torticollis.
- Same design and application as 975, but made from cool, breathable, semi-rigid mesh material – ideal for wear in warmer climates.
- Hook and loop anterior height adjustment – adapts for flexion, extension and torticollis.
Write Your Own Review