Vectra Basic Short Walker Boot
The Vectra Basic provides overall support of the lower leg with similar features as Bregs Premium walker boots, including high strength plastic uprights and breathable Airmesh liner.
Common Examples of Use
- Soft tissue injuries of the lower leg
- Moderate to severe ankle sprains
- Syndesmosis (high ankle) sprain
- Forefoot/midfoot/hindfoot pain and injuries
- Stable foot and/or ankle fractures
- Post ORIF and surgical stabilization after tendon/ligament repairs
- Metatarsal fracture
- Other acute or post-operative use (i.e. bunionectomy)
- Lightweight walker boot with a very low profile footbed height.
- Dual-Axis rocker bottom encourages a more natural gait.
- Breathable Airmesh liner with glass-filled nylon uprights and removable heel clip.
- Wide footbed accommodates swelling and post-op bandages