About WalkAnalyst 5.1.0
The WalkAnalyst 5.1.0 combines powerful analytical features with intuitive programming to help make WalkAide fitting and programming easy and efficient for you and your patients. It is specially designed to help you attain good clinical outcomes with the WalkAide, whether you're a WalkAide "expert" or you use the technology less frequently. The WalkAnalyst 5.1.0 offers several user-friendly features and options:
- Express Adult & Express Pediatric programming allow for faster patient fitting.
- One click changes from to tilt to hand or heel stimulation modes.
- Easily adjust, transfer or recover programs.
- Collect objective measures during 10 Meter and 6 Minute Walk Tests.
- Use with Windows 7, 8 or 10 as well as tablets with touch screen capabilities.
WalkAnalyst 5.1.0: Download here. (Note: If you're upgrading WalkAnalyst, please backup your old patient data before installation) Please upgrade your current devices so you can take advantage of the newest software and the easier and faster programming.WalkAnalyst 4.2: Download here. This version is for Windows 7 and 8 and netbooks or laptops running Windows 7 and 8.