Alpha Classic Cushion Liner
- Product Information
- The following fabric/color combinations are special order and require a 10-day lead time.
- Original Fabric in Brown or Buff
- MAX Fabric in Buff
- Spirit Fabric in Buff
- In order to provide an excellent socket fit and maximum comfort, Alpha Classic Liners are available in three gel thicknesses and various profiles and fabrics.
- Alpha Classic Liners are composed of a skin-friendly thermoplastic elastomer.
- The gel flows to adapt to uneven socket pressures, while its low rebound means the liner maintains its adapted shape over time.
- The liners are heat moldable, allowing prosthetists to easily stretch the liners within their facilities.
- The durable Original fabric helps extend the life of the liner.
- Alpha Spirit fabric may be used with Velcro®-type material and is more flexible than other Classic fabrics.
- The extra flexibility allows for easier to don and doff and easier to flex at the knee.
- The MAX fabric provides an outer cover for the liner that is more abrasion resistant than the other fabric options.
- To aid in maximizing socket life, Alpha Classic Liners will retrofit with other Alpha Liners having the same profile, thickness, and umbrella.
- Distinct gel patterns accommodate various transtibial limb shapes
- Thermoplastic elastomer gel with mineral oil
- Three different fabric choices
- Available in Cushion and Locking Styles
- Alpha Classic MP available in Locking or Cushion
- Supplier URL: www.willowwoodco.com
- Supplier L Code: L5679
- Rewards: Yes