Seattle Skride K3 - K4 Foot
The Seattle Skride by Trulife is a dynamic response, composite shank prosthetic foot with a proximally mounted vertical/torsional shock absorber unit.
The shock absorber unit provides up to 15mm of vertical travel and at least 28° total rotational range of motion. A spring pre-load adjustment screw allows for fine tuning of the vertical loading response.
The J-shaped composite shank/keel portion of the foot is flexible for good ground compliance yet energetic when loaded. The integrated polyurethane heel bumper provides articulation at heel strike and offers smooth rollover to balance the transition from heel to toe. Additional polyurethane inserts are provided to fine tune the heel reaction under load.
The Seattle Skride comes with a removable, split toe foot shell. It has a 3/8in heel rise and is available in two shades: light and dark.
Features and Benefits:
- Up to 15mm vertical travel (6mm is typical during normal ambulation)
- Adjustable vertical spring pre-load (compression resistance)
- 28° overall axial rotation (14° each direction with 20NM torsional load applied)
- Dynamic, durable, light weight J-shaped composite shank with full length composite keel
- Smooth loading response and excellent ground compliance
- Heel response is adjustable with 3 optional polyurethane bumper inserts
- Removable split-toe shell, available colors: light and dark