Therafirm Anti-Embolism Thigh High Stocking
- Product Information
- THERAFIRM uses advanced technologies for developing products that are cool and comfortable while delivering the health benefits you need.
- Indications for use of Therafirm Anti-Embolism Stockings are to help prevent edema, leg discomfort, and deep vein thrombosis for individuals subjected to immobility.
- THERAFIRM Anti-Embolism Thigh High/Full Foot.
- One-way stretch beige elastic.
- Material content: 65% Nylon, 35% Lycra.
- Sized according to ankle circumference, calf circumference, thigh circumference and length from floor to upper thigh
- Contraindications would be any skin irritations, allergies to dyes, congestive heart failure, arterial disorders, existing DVT.
- If any of these conditions apply, consult your physician for advice.
- Supplier URL: www.freemanmfg.com
- Rewards: No