2020 SPS Student Scholarship
About SPS Student Scholarship:
The SPS Student Scholarship is open to individuals who are pursuing a Master's degree in orthotics and prosthetics. Each year SPS will award $2,500 to two deserving students.
Qualifications:To be considered for an award, student applicants must meet the following criteria:
• Be enrolled in an accredited O&P Master’s degree program
• Reside within the U.S.
• Have proven leadership qualities
• Maintain a GPA minimum of 3.0
How to apply:Complete the following and submit by February 14, 2020:
2. 2-page essay in pdf format addressing: Why you are entering the O&P profession as well as your perspective on the future of the
3. Current school transcript(s)
4. One letter of recommendation
Application Deadline: February 14, 2020
Contact Information: For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Place a Student Order at SPS:
You can order tools & supplies from SPS by calling customer service at 800.767.7776 x3 and letting them know you’re a student.
|Bria Collins - Northwestern University||Gloria Loukota Mansilla - Eastern Michigan University|
|Sean Dineen - Northwestern University||Brian White - Georgia Institute of Technology||Paco Galvan - University of Washington|