If none available in stock, item(s) will Ship from Supplier.
The PlasmaFlow is intended to be an easy to use sequential compression system, prescribed by a physician, for use in the home or clinical setting to help preven...
The PlasmaFlow is intended to be an easy to use sequential compression system, prescribed by a physician, for use in the home or clinical setting to help prevent the onset of DVT in patients by stimulating blood flow in the extremities (stimulating muscle contractions). This device can be used to:
- Aid in the prevention of DVT
- Enhance blood circulation
- Diminish post-operative pain and swelling
- Reduce wound healing time
- Aid in the treatment and healing of: stasis dermatitis, venous stasis ulcers, arterial and diabetic leg ulcers, chronic venous insufficiency and reduction of edema in the lower limbs
Write Your Own Review