A full list of modifications for this shoe can be found here.
Please Note: The modifications and shoes being modified must be on the same order, have the same shipping method and ship from the supplier.
Supplier is experiencing long lead times on backorders and has been slow to provide backorder details. Please consider an in stock product option.
Step into quality that you can feel. The Brian men’s casual lightweight shoe is excellent for Hammertoes, Bunions, Edema or other foot conditions that cause pain when walking. This breathable and stretchable Lycra shoe is designed with top-quality leather trim, detailed stitching on the outside, and soft smooth leather cushioning on the inside. The hook and loop closure makes it easy to put on and take off, as well as customize the fit for a more protection and stability.
Features and Benefits:
- Footbeds can be removed to accommodate your own orthotics
- Removable insole features a supportive polyurethane layer, gel pods in the forefoot and heel and polyethylene cushioning from heel to toe
- The extra width and depth in toe-box and forefoot reduces pressure on feet and prevents toe stubbing
- Hook-and-loop closure allows for easy adjustability and personalized comfort
- Manufactured to stringent medical grade specifications, the lightweight outer sole is long lasting, light and has a non-skid finish
- Firm heel counter for support, padded heel counter and padded tongue to reduce irritation
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Swollen Feet
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hammer Toes
- Morton's Neuroma
- Injuries involving tendons, muscles, and bones