Mens Mike Multi (Split Pair Only)
A full list of modifications for this shoe can be found here.
Please Note: The modifications and shoes being modified must be on the same order, have the same shipping method and ship from the supplier.
A casually cool boat shoe crafted from full-grain leather.
The Dr. Comfort Mike upgrades a classic boat shoe with high-quality leather for a casual, relaxed look. Lightweight and comfortable, the Mike features a padded heel and tongue to help prevent skin irritation while the wide toe box helps protect the toe from stubbing.
Designed as an easygoing slip-on casual shoe, the Mike offers a contact closure strap allowing you to customize the fit. Whether tooling around at home or heading to a social gathering, the Mike delivers a comfortable, casual look.
Features and Benefits:
- Single hook and loop fastener for comfort, support, and a great fit
- Natural material to help regulate heat and keep feet cool and dry
- Protective toe box provides extra protection from toe stubbing
- Footbeds can be removed to accommodate your own orthotics
- Use of top-quality material and construction helps prevent wear and tear
- Provides extra medial and lateral support and stability for day-to-day activities
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Swollen Feet
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hammer Toes
- Morton's Neuroma
- Injuries involving tendons, muscles, and bones (e.g. Achilles Tendonitis)
- Widths: Medium (B/C/D), Wide (E/EE), Extra Wide (EEE/EEEE)
- Sizes: 6.0 - 15.0(12.5, 13.5 & 14.5 Not Available)
- Colors: Two Tone (Black and Chestnut)
- Material: Leather
- Collection: Casual