Mens William Black, Sizes 6 - 7 (Split Pair Only)
A full list of modifications for this shoe can be found here.
Please Note: The modifications and shoes being modified must be on the same order, have the same shipping method and ship from the supplier.
Simple, secure and stylish, the William is a casual, everyday shoe that delivers comfort and protection all day. Sporting an easy-to-use hook and loop closure that adds to its sleek design, this lightweight men’s shoe features full top-grain leather uppers, padded heel counter and tongue to reduce skin irritation, and a protective toe-box to reduce foot injury or toe stubbing.
Features and Benefits:
- Footbeds can be removed to accommodate your own orthotics
- Removable insole features a supportive polyurethane layer, gel pods in the forefoot and heel and polyethylene cushioning from heel to toe
- The extra width and depth in toe-box and forefoot reduces pressure on feet and prevents toe stubbing
- Hook-and-loop closure allows for easy adjustability and personalized comfort
- Manufactured to stringent medical grade specifications, the lightweight outer sole is long lasting, light and has a non-skid finish
- Firm heel counter for support, padded heel counter and padded tongue to reduce irritation
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Swollen Feet
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hammer Toes
- Morton's Neuroma
- Injuries involving tendons, muscles, and bones