Taleo Adjust Low Profile Foot
The Taleo Adjust was designed for active users who navigate a wide range of indoor and outdoor environments, and who place a high value on flexibility in the choice of footwear. At the push of a button, users can set the appropriate heel height from 0 up to 2 ¾” (0 up to 7 cm).
Designed for optimal outcomes
- User adjustable heel height carbon foot
- The easy, infinitely variable heel height adjustment from 0 to 2 ¾” (0 to 7 cm) allows users to wear different shoes.
- The seamless rollover from heel strike to toe-off allows easy and comfortable walking without dead spots – depending on the footwear.
- Thanks to three different heel wedges, both the impact stress at heel strike and the gait dynamics can be customized to individual needs.
- Option between standard Taleo footshell or new low-cut option to allow for wider range of shoes and cosmetic finishing.