Orion3 Microprocessor Knee and Proximal Adapter
- Product Information
Endolite: Splash Into Summer Savings!
available through Sept. 30, 2019
For a limited time save $500 on an Endolite waterproof foot with the purchase of an Orion3. Details here.
*Offer valid in the US on purchases from July 1, 2019 through Sept 30, 2019. Limited to waterproof feet listed above.
THE CLINICAL MINUTE
- Complementary components: Elan, Avalon K2, Echelon, EchelonVT, Echelon VAC (EVAC)
- Situational Awareness – an Inertial Measurement Unit senses movement and speed to respond accordingly, in real time
- Enhanced Stability Performance – range of stance resistance optimizes safety at all times
- Controlled Stance Support
- Standing Support
- Dynamic Slope and Stair Descent
- Stumble Recovery
- Supported Sitting
- Natural Efficient Motion - MPC pneumatics ensure energy efficient and smooth swing at multiple speeds
- Optimal Stance Release
- Adaptive Speed Control
- Terminal Swing Damping
- Cycle Mode
- Fixed Angle Flexion Lock
- Knee Flexion to 130°
- Intuitive Programming Software
- Lithium Ion batteries with up to 3 days life, dependent on usage
- Battery Life Indicator
- Low Power Mode
- 3-year warranty, 20-month service interval
Smart Programming App
Programming Orion3 just got faster and simpler with the new Orion3 Programming App for clinicians available on iOS. With its simple to follow automated smart programming, you can complete limb set up with fewer steps whilst still having access to more advanced fine tuning if required.
This app is for clinicians who have completed a Endolite approved training course and requires an authorisation code:
- Download the app from the app store, search for “Orion3”.
- If using an iPad please choose “iPhone Only” when searching.
- On first use, send the 8 digit “Authorisation Request Code” to your Endolite representative.
- Enter the 12 digit code provided by your Endolite representative into the app.
- Start programming Orion3!
For support questions please contact Endolite Technical Support at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Compatible with all iPads, iPhones, iPod Touches running iOS v9 or later.
Max. user weight: 125kg (275lbs)
Activity level: 3
Component weight: 1.5kg (3.3lbs)
Build height: 244mm
Control unit: MPK Hydraulic/Pneumatic
- Patient Weight Limit: 275lbs
- Age Group: Adult
- Supplier URL: www.blatchfordus.com
- Supplier L Code: L5828, L5830, L5845, L5848, L5856
- Rewards: Yes