Orion3 Microprocessor Knee and Proximal Adapter
THE CLINICAL MINUTE
Orion3 Overview & Features:
Additional Clinical Minute Videos:
- Orion3 Programming App - Stance Support Settings
- Orion3 Programming App - Stairs Descent
- Orion3 Programming App - User Modes
- Orion3 Programming App - Walking Speeds (Superuser)
- Orion3 Programming App - Walking Speeds (Clinician)
Please Note: The cosmetic cover (561101BLACK) is now included with the purchase of the Orion3.
Programming for the Orion3 and Linx should now be done via the app and will no longer be able to be programmed via a PC.
Download the new apps that are available on Google Play and Apple stores!
- Complementary components: Elan, Avalon K2, Echelon, EchelonVT, Echelon VAC (EVAC)
- Situational Awareness – an Inertial Measurement Unit senses movement and speed to respond accordingly, in real time
- Enhanced Stability Performance – range of stance resistance optimizes safety at all times
- Controlled Stance Support
- Standing Support
- Dynamic Slope and Stair Descent
- Stumble Recovery
- Supported Sitting
- Natural Efficient Motion - MPC pneumatics ensure energy efficient and smooth swing at multiple speeds
- Optimal Stance Release
- Adaptive Speed Control
- Terminal Swing Damping
- Cycle Mode
- Fixed Angle Flexion Lock
- Knee Flexion to 130°
- Intuitive Programming Software
- Lithium Ion batteries with up to 3 days life, dependent on usage
- Battery Life Indicator
- Low Power Mode
- 3-year warranty, 20-month service interval
Smart Programming App
Programming Orion3 just got faster and simpler with the new Orion3 Programming App for clinicians available on iOS and Android. With its simple to follow automated smart programming, you can complete limb set up with fewer steps whilst still having access to more advanced fine tuning if required.
This app is for clinicians who have completed a Blatchford approved training course and requires an authorisation code:
- Download the app from the app store, search for “Orion3”.
- If using an iPad please choose “iPhone Only” when searching.
- On first use, send the 8 digit “Authorisation Request Code” to your Blatchford representative.
- Enter the 12 digit code provided by your Blatchford representative into the app.
- Start programming Orion3!
For support questions please contact Blatchford Technical Support at support@Blatchford.com
* Compatible with all iPads, iPhones, iPod Touches running iOS v9 or later.
- Max. user weight: 125kg (275lbs)
- Activity level: 3
- Component weight: 1.5kg (3.3lbs)
- Build height: 244mm
- Control unit: MPK Hydraulic/Pneumatic